The Guide Service
Engage our custom consulting services to successfully deploy your sustainable investment offering.
We will design an implementation strategy to fit your timeframe and budget.
We can work on a single aspect of your business or several. Examples of the work we do are listed to the right.
THE GUIDE SERVICE OPTIONS:
- Define Your Sustainable Investment Philosophy
- Build Your Sustainable Portfolios
- Build Your Communications
- Train Advisors and Staff
- Design Roll Out Strategy
- Craft Content for Marketing
- Create Events
- Walk the Talk
SCHEDULE YOUR DISCOVERY CALL
How Vert has helped financial advisor firms with sustainability
The ESG Roll Out
The ESG Roll Out
A national advisor firm sought an effective roll out for their new ESG investment offering.
- 1. Strategic Planning Meeting
- The creation of an action plan with the executive and marketing teams to meet the firm's strategic objectives.
- 2. Advisor Training Session
- Training for client facing staff on how to present and explain the new ESG offering to prospects and clients.
- 3. Client Educational Webinar
- A client presentation and live Q&A session on the fundamentals of sustainable investing.
A $2 Billion RIA firm with a strong evidence-based investment philosophy sought an ESG portfolio offering consistent with their 30-year history of thought leadership in asset class investing.
Vert assisted by:
- 1. Team Buy-In
- Addressing concerns of board members around the efficacy of ESG.
- 2. ESG Portfolio Construction
- Working with the firm's existing investment management provider to build a set of model portfolios tuned to the firm's preferred factor exposures.
- 3. Advisor Training Session
- Educating client facing staff on how to present and explain the new ESG offering to prospects and clients.
4. Content Marketing Materials
Designing messaging, marketing materials, and thought leadership.
A Turnkey Asset Management Provider is integrating ESG across their entire range of investment solutions.
Vert is providing:
- 1. Portfolio Guidance
- Ongoing consultation with the investment team on asset allocation and manager selection.
- 2. Positioning
- Training of TAMP staff how to position the new portfolios to advisors.
- 3. Business Development Webinars
- Monthly webinars to advisor audiences to build brand and establish the TAMP as a leader in sustainable investing.
Vert has decades of experience working at the intersection of finance and sustainability.
With over 25 years of experience helping financial advisors grow their business, Sam knows what works and what doesn’t.
He has helped hundreds of advisors in the US, UK, Europe and Australia develop their sustainable investment offering.
Sam is a passionate alpinist, and believes capitalism can preserve his beloved mountains when enough investors embrace sustainability.
Sarah has been helping financial advisors integrate sustainability into their business since 2010.
She has expertise in impact investing, ESG standards and frameworks, shareholder advocacy, and sustainability certifications.
Sarah believes in human rights approaches to environmental protection and one way to do this is by building better businesses.